Monday, November 1, 2010

Ello there! Joshua Radin, Erin McCarley, The Band Perry, Sam Tsui

Hey there everyone, i'm super sorry for the long absence i've had on this site. But I have wonderful music to share so please forgive me :) College has been soo weird, but it's becoming a normal thing now I guess. well here goes.. some goodies for you all:

Joshua Radin- "Lovely Tonight" Another great song by him is "Paperweight"



Erin McCarley- "It's Not That Easy" (Sorry it's live, there aren't any normal videos, she's amazing live though)



The Band Perry- "All Your Life" Their album is absolutely amazing (and I usually don't like country) You should also check out "If I Die Young" if you haven't heard it yet.



Sam Tsui- "Don't Want an Ending" While he mostly does covers this original song is really great. You've probably seen his Michael Jackson Medley but he has some really great covers.



As always let me know what you guys think.

No comments:

Post a Comment