Thursday, November 18, 2010

Good Charlotte, Bo Burnham

Hey there, hope everyone is has a great thanksgiving next week. I personally can't wait for christmas music to be okay to play lol!

To start out, I'm sure you've all heard of the band Good Charlotte, they came out with a new album called Cardiology a couple weeks ago, and I personally love it. I'm was really shocked because their last album kind of sucked. Well anyway my favorite from the album so far is "1979."



So I thought I'd introduce you to a comedian I really like, he does talk about some pretty controversial stuff but idk I find him hilarious. The nice thing about his stuff is that its comedy in music and he just does a lot of really cool play on words kind of material. His comedy special on Comedy Central is called Words, Words, Words and you should check it out. Here is one of his songs, called Words, Words, Words.

No comments:

Post a Comment