Saturday, August 14, 2010

A movie for my fellow dorks

Last night I went to see Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. And before seeing the movie I didn't really think it was going to be that great, I guess I just couldn't imagine Michael Cera being anything but this innocent awkward kid. But the face that he was that awkward guy and was still kicking ass made it even funnier. The movie was absolutely awesome, and hilarious. I really recommend to see it if you play video games, love some rockin music, and can enjoy a bit love story. hah But I also think that even if you don't really understand all the video game references you'll still enjoy the movie.

One of my songs if from one of my favorite artists Kina Grannis, she is crazyyy awesome. You should check out her channel which i've linked over there ----> She has a ton of great covers and performs all of her videos live. Her voice is amazing and she's a great song writer.  The song I'm featuring is called "Message From Your Heart" which is one of my favorites on her album Stairwells, which is available on iTunes. Hope you enjoy it, I think it's a beautiful song. 

I think that is it for today. Thank all of you who have start to follow me and thank you all for the comments. This blog thing is starting to turn out to be really fun! I started packing today for school and now i only have four days. I'm super excited. Let me know what you think of Scott Pilgrim if you go see it, and let me know what you think of Kina Grannis :)
P.S. idk why youtube is being weird but i'm sorry the videos are super wide. :/

2 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned how much I (and my iPod) love your blog? I've officially fallen for Kina Grannis; smart, soulful, lyrically genius musicians are my undoing. And my husband and I are dying to see Scott Pilgrim. Cera charms me at every turn; I even loved him in the strange and meandering Youth in Revolt! Great pics...and good luck at college!! You will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me! I can't wait to watch Scott Pilgrim, by the way! I'm going to do that as soon as I get to the States and in addition, The Last Exorcism as well. :)

    Good luck at college!

    ReplyDelete