Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Never Shout Never, Todd Carey

Hello there! So college so far has been super weird. I've been graced with a wonderful roommate. The problem is that we both don't really know anyone going here! blehh so its been kind of weird. We've been trying to meet people but it's kind of a slow process. I hope we start making friends and things soon. My classes seem okay, i have two really hard ones and three pretty easy ones so I think I'll be able to handle it. Idk I think that's enough about me.

Since I haven't posted in awhile I think i'll do two songs today. lol The first one is by a really unique artist called Never Shout Never. His songs are super cute and fun and just put you in a really good mood really fast. The song is called "This shit gets old" and i hope you like it! Some other great songs by him are "On the Brightside" and "Did it hurt?"



The next song is by Todd Carey who I don't actually know very much about but I love the song i'm going to share. It's called "Ain't Got Love." It has this like great groove to it, but it's still kind of Pop-y. I really like the feel of this song. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment